We provide Physical Therapy services
Your personal physical therapy begins with a comprehensive evaluation of functional limitations and areas of pain. Our team of expert physical therapists will design a movement based treatment plan focused on your sport or movement needs and goals. We take a team approach and will consult with your employer, doctor, or coach if necessary. Throughout your treatment, we will work hard to help you return to all normal functional activities.
When you are ready for discharge, you will receive a personalized home exercise program to allow you to stay healthy on the job, further enhance your rehabilitation.
Our services included all types and sizes
We understand that each of our client's goals are unique to them. Our facility takes great pride in providing you the best physical therapy practices in the country, that are uniquely packaged together to help you accomplish your goals. We are all in this journey together, and will continue to provide the support, resources, and encouragement you need to get through the ESPT program.
Focus on your Rehabilitation
Our therapists have vast experience treating everyone from Olympic athletes to "Weekend Warriors." We pride ourselves in a thorough first evaluation and understanding your goals. We want to ensure you have a full understanding of how we are going to heal you, and for you to understand how much we truly care.
The ESPT program is unique as we incorporate athletics into the treatment plan. This is beneficial to the client as the exercises can be more creative and maximize the amount of movement in each given session.
Sport & Exercise Medicine Services
Our specialist sports physical therapists are highly experienced in the assessment and treatment of soft tissue injuries, with award winning knowledge of biomechanics, tissue pathology and healing. They carry out a thorough assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for all musculoskeletal injuries.
For complaints including:
- Overuse injuries and stress fractures
- Muscle tears, tendon and ligament sprains
- Knee, ankle and foot injuries
- Shoulder injuries, tennis/golfer elbow, hand and wrist pain
Types of Massages Offered
- Swedish Massage - Gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration, and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep Massage - This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage form injuries.
- Sports Massage - Similar to Swedish massage, but the sports massage is geared toward people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
Benefits of Massage
If possible, we recommend massage to all of our patients as we feel that it is a great complementary tool, that has shown to heal our patients faster by reducing stress and muscle tension. Additional studies have been shown that massage can also help reduce anxiety, digestive disorders, headaches, insomnia related to stress, soft tissue strains, and sports injuries.